Friday, March 4, 2016

VINTAGE KEYS disquising a thermostat

 
 
 
 
Do you see my thermostat? Would you if I had not mentioned it? I disguised it by working it into the
 wall art. I used similar shapes to help your eye pass right by the utility. You can also put a fancy
frame around the thermostat to help incorporate it but hanging things to close and right over top of it
 can cause it not to read the rooms temperature right. I know cause I did it before.
 
 
I used fancy little frames I picked up at yard sales and second hand stores. They have no glass
 and I painted them white. I cut heavy brown cardboard to fit inside the frames, and hot glued the
keys to the cardboard.
 
 
I usually have some painted frames listed for sale if you are local and wanting to do this yourself.
http://blogspot.ca/p/mirror-for-sale.html
 

uicok

About uicok

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :